Do you need emergency repairs? Or, are you looking to get a few small fixes that can help extend the life of your roof? Either way, you should choose Campbell Roofing.
Our repairs, even temporary repairs, all come with a one year warranty. We can offer warranties because we know we do the job right by resolving the underlying problem on your roof. We take our time, focusing on quality work over quantity of work. You won’t find a roofer who offers you more security on roof repairs.
Getting small roof repairs early on can help you avoid emergency repairs down the line. However, few homeowners and business owners know the signs that they need roof repair, other than a leak. As part of our dedication to our customer’s long term roof quality, we love to share our roofing knowledge. Here are some signs you need roof repair:
- Uneven roof surface that looks like it sags or swells
- Missing shingles, flashing or gutters
- Ripped or curled shingles
- Sagging or leaking gutters
- Granules in your gutters
- Light showing through in the attic
- Signs of water damage on your ceiling or walls
- Black or green staining (it’s moss or algae)
- High humidity in your home or attic
- Puddles, standing water, or dips in your flat roof
If your roof doesn’t show any of these signs, you still may want to get it inspected if it is over ten years old. Many shingle roofs, especially those made from lesser quality shingles, give out around this time. We can help you choose a material or brand that will last longer this time around.